Web Development Services
WordPress Web App and Mobile Apps
Our WordPress website maintenance plans are for more than just preventing and cleaning up hacks and malware infections.
(but they do that, too!)
Our monthly WordPress Website Maintenance & Monitoring Plans provide the layers of security you need to guard against hacks, keep your website backed up, monitored and up-to-date.
But, we have also designed plans aimed at helping you make better use of your website, improve SEO, and expand your digital footprint in support of meeting your business goals.
With a maintenance plan, you can not only avoid the stress of worrying about your WordPress website being hacked, infecting your visitors, blacklisted … or worse … completely lost in a catastrophic failure, you can also get the support and expertise you need to continue to work toward your SEO, blogging and content marketing goals.
Our plans range from covering just the very basics to a robust web partner service. You never have to remember how to update a page a on your website, add a new service to the menu, or install a plug-in, unless you want to!
Is your website content collecting dust?
Keep your website fresh with a content strategy.
Our monthly plans can help you make better use of your website, improve SEO, and expand your digital footprint in support of meeting your business goals.
Essential Protection for Your Website
Out-of-date software is the #1 cause of malware infections. The Secure plan provides the basic safeguards you need to protect your website investment.
This plan is perfect for you if:
- Your website doesn't change much and you are comfortable making the small content changes when they come along.
- You've been hacked and you just want to get cleaned up, take steps to prevent future hacks, and ensure a quick recovery in the event it happens again.
Website Maintenance and Support:
Website maintenance and support is the process of keeping a check on the website for any pertaining issues and keeping it updated. This should be a consistent process, ensuring that the website is able to deliver the best user experience, encouraging continued traffic growth.
Website maintenance and support helps in keeping the website up to date, healthy and strengthening the SEO and Google rankings. It is very important to keep the website well maintained to keep the customers engaged and retain them.
Just like one’s health can fail if we go long without a regular checkup, similarly the health of your website will be affected without correct maintenance and support services. Consistent monitoring of the website is crucial for running the business efficiently.
Inclusions in Monthly Maintenance Packages
- Backup services – The Backup Buddy must be used on a daily basis to schedule automated backups
- Website security – iThemes Security must be used to set up important security measures.
- Malware scanning – In order to schedule regular malware scans, the scanning feature of iThemes security must be used
- Hack repair – It offer website cleanups in an event of a breach
- Updates – The iThemes Sync must be used for easy updating.
- Uptime Performance monitoring – The Sync Pro is known to offer up time monitoring through instant notifications
- SEO services – Monthly SEO audit services must be offered which include keyword optimization for new blog posts and pages. Plugins like WordPress SEO, All-in-One SEO must be used.
- Content Production – The client’s content must be fresh with new blog posts on a weekly basis.
- Social media – Sync Pro holds the ability to manage postings to social media and comments.
- On call Support Services – Against an additional fee, on-call support services can be offered for letting clients contact immediately.
- Traffic reports – The iThemes Sync Pro includes a user friendly analytics report with key metrics on the basis of Google Analytics data.
- Web hosting – It is good to invest in a good VPS against a reliable web host which holds knowledge about WordPress.
Web Development Services
We have experience in all facets of web development to help our clients reach their full potential. Put your business online, get more sales and leads.
We take a specialized strategy to web development which includes the entire spectrum, starting from coding and mark-up to web design and content. All of us pridefulness ourselves with experienced specialists that work together to develop your website in a way not just to rank highly in the search engine results pages, but also genuinely create the best possible experience to your users and we have a team of skilled front and back-end programmers that is best at rapid and robust web development.
For matching defined requirements of each of our clients we offer a wide range of solutions, including e-commerce orientated site, full-fat websites, platforms, portals, extranets, intranets, bespoke software solutions, native and hybrid mobile and tablet apps, gamification creative and build, Facebook applications, an information hub, or simply a site that allows to act as online portfolio to show off your services. We can help you with whichever type of development you must.
If you are selling product online and need and want more customers. Then is would be a great option.
CMS, WordPress, Drupal
We develop content management system (CMS), which enables you to manage site content effectively.
Our team develops custom solutions for Intranets & Extranet development, Sharepoint integration and Knowledge management.
We are a leading application development company offers Web, Mobile & Facebook App Development services.
We create best-in-class email marketing software to create, send and track email campaigns — and get the results.
PHP and JS development
We build all types of web applications - The sky's the limit!
We’re much more than your average group of web developers. At Applied Imagination, our team of experts is capable of going technically deep to build all sorts of web applications, whether it’s an entire content management system or a simple online form, for a startup or an established company. We’ve done integrations with third-party ERPs, CRMs, accounting and inventory software, sales tools, Salesforce…you name it. We know our stuff. We handle all sorts of integrations, and the sky’s the limit for what you want to build, no matter how basic or complex.
We never offshore. Everything is done in-house, with an emphasis on quality. We believe in proper planning, wire-framing and scoping at the beginning of a project so that we don’t waste time, and the end result is exactly what you want and need. Have a large project? We’ll advise you on the best path forward, including what technology and platform to use, and how your project should be broken up and built over time.
What is a web-application?
Unlike websites, which are built to deliver information, web applications are created to facilitate interactions between two or more people, a person and a database, a person and a group of people, and so on. They are more complex than websites and integrate with more external systems.
Examples of Web-Applications:
- An online system to interact with your bank
- A social network like Facebook or LinkedIn
- A system to connect truck drivers with people who need freight shipping
- An online reservation system
- A loan application or other online forms
- Software to manage signups or emails
- An online catalog
- Tool to manage people or records
- Tool to manage projects or campaigns
- Complex product configuration tool
- Online location where people can register for events and get tickets
Platforms we've worked with
When you've been in business as long as we have, customers bring you all sorts of platforms to work with. We haven't worked with them all, but we've worked with a great number of them. Here are a few of the more common ones;
A plan for everyone.
Three simple ways to get started today.
Single Page Application (SPA) and Web API
Server-side Web API (When choosing SPA & Web API)
Weekly Monthly Performance Benchmarks - for both Web API and MVC
Native IOS & Android
Simple and intuitive app solution
Build custom functionality with our developer SDK
Full Service Mobile App Development
Tailored for your unique business goals
For any questions regarding our pricing plans above, don't hesitate to contact us!
Answers to some frequently asked questions.
Want to know more?
Fill out our Contact Form
Development Tailored For Your Unique Business Goals
Get a quick quote for help with your idea.
Our team will design, build, and support an elegant app that’s tailored specifically to your business needs.
- Ecommerce Apps
- Workforce Communications
- Educational Apps
- Religious Organizations
- Content Creators & Podcasters
- Mobile Apps for Events
Full Service Custom Mobile App Development